Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
At Bridge & Patrixbourne CEP School we use ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Top up dinner money or pay for schools trips/items in just a few taps.
- Complete forms, give consent/permissions and give feedback on surveys.
- Keep on top of school meetings and events.
- Book parents’ evening appointments.
- And much, much more!
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: https://www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within 7 days please contact the school office.