We pride ourselves on our open relationships with parents and together we:
- Respect and support our school’s values
- Encourage children to challenge themselves and provide the support and environment to maximize their academic potential
- Encourage our child to take as full and active part in school life as possible
- Support each other, especially regarding attendance, behaviour, online safety and home learning
- Work together to safeguard pupils and support their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Ensure that any concerns or issues are directly and promptly addressed through direct contact,
- telephone or email.